Thursday, February 16, 2006

Craptastasia

That's my new made-up word to describe how my month is going. Every now and then I just get on a really busy assignment. February has sucked and March won't be much better. On the other hand, here's my current reading list:
Neurology in Clinical Practice
Collapse
The Complete Joy of Homebrewing
Modern Greek
Not quite as varied as my usual list. Why Greek? I'm counting on the Powerball to finance my purchase of a small Aegean island. Because that will happen. Here's an interesting website. Lalala.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Let me know what you think of Collapse. I bought it but haven't started it yet.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

So far I'm only about halfway through it, but it seems that the overwhelming lesson so far, is that if you mess with the environment in an irreparable manner, your society is in grave danger. Especially true if you're trying to support more people than that particular locale was meant to (and trying to support a population with the wrong methods). The chapters on Easter Island and Greenland are almost chilling (no pun intended for Greenland). I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to point out that all projections of destruction of civilization have not been statisticaly signifagant.

So says the Dr. Kugler! The all powerfull economist!

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Sony ericsson blue tooth phone cat anxiety buspirone shaved blonde pussies How to buy mattresses Newsbreak 1.1 ppc registration key Dighton web design Floor mats for citreon picasso Financial planning software reviews .html Hot milfs modeling bikinis Wallpaper for cel phones Des moines iowa gay bars Afci vacuum cleaner test blonde snude Bbw + facial Obagi+nu+derm+skin+care Gangbangs gays

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home