Saturday, November 19, 2005

WAR DAMN EAGLE

So I guess we see what happens when the conference's best offense plays the conference's best defense. With 4 wins in a row, just think, none of Alabama's seniors will EVER be able to tell their kids and grandkids about the day they beat Auburn, because it never happened.
(This kind of hate for the other team is why people in Alabama really don't take those other "rivalries" seriously.) I will gladly review any references to mental illness in the comment section and laugh.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good win.

but....

22 years of losses have been avenged.

Vandy has finnaly beat down the TN in TN's own house!

Good times.

Tad

7:37 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

I was very excited to see Vandy win. That was awesome.

11:30 PM  
Blogger traviscollins2195 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

10:10 PM  
Blogger mandyerickson5913 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

10:13 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

How unusual that two so similar park rangers would *both* stumble across your blog, Brian. :-)

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Zyrtec allouez michigan Kenmore 586 model water filter 9014

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home