Sunday, June 12, 2005

Abita and Croquet

You would never guess it, but mixing Abita and croquet goes quite nicely. Neurologists 3, Neurosurgeons 0 was the unofficial scorecount, but considering that everyone playing was intoxicated, the score may be skewed. Today was great in that I only worked 3 hours, which is great since I'm in a stretch of 22 days with 1 full day off in the middle.


Squirrels and chipmunks or flowers?

Oh the dilemma. Squirrels and chipmunks have decided that they like digging in the young hosta plants and the petunias. On the other hand, I actually enjoy watching the animals more than looking at the pretty flowers, so I don't fight back really.

3 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

Yeah, I think I would be in the same boat somewhat. Watching the animals would be pretty cool. But you've seen my enjoyment of animals firsthand when I kept trying to treat your cows like house pets.

"Brian, why won't the cow let me pet him?"

2:41 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Lest we also forget the large, large spider that lived outside Taylor & Richard's apartment, that they wouldn't get rid of because it was "entertaining" and eventually "our pet."

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know anything about spiders or for that matter cows.

What I do know is that Tulane is in the CWS and just beat down Oregon State 3-1.

Which leds to the the point of the post which is that the Abita in the Kugler household is now flowing.

Tad

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home