Sunday, April 03, 2005

"Get three coffins ready"...
A few minutes and one insulted mule later...
"My mistake, four coffins"
-Joe in A Fistful of Dollars

Ah yes, yesterday was a cold, very very windy and wet day. Thus, a trip to Best Buy was born. Heather picked up a trilogy of Audrey Hepburn movies and we shared a season of Buffy. However, the Sergio Leone trilogy is all, all mine. A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly will make for hours and hours of entertainment. Tee hee. I have also discovered the art of the mai tai. Enough mai tai mix and grenadine can make 3 year old white rum that was cheap to begin with taste pretty good. 13 hours straight at the freakin' VA? No prob with a get-home mai-tai.

Have I mentioned my dislike for the VA? Vacation pictures to come, some time, I promise. As I am now back on inpatient general medicine wards and it is the first half of April, I've decided that taxes should be a priority in what little spare time that I have this week. Creative deduction time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... http://www.surveillance-5.info Replace moen faucet Johnson yasmin http://www.big-breasts-9.info Bulgari replica watch mortgage brokers vacuum cleaner adipex lasik md in calgary coffee maker Danger+of+antidepressants

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home