Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Almost football season (optimistically forward-looking)

The nice thing about NCAA 2005 is that it's always college football season. I have ventured into dynasty mode and the Auburn Tigers are now 20-0 since I started, basically consisting of average wins of about 30-0. I graduated the unstoppable backfield of 2004 (Williams, Brown, Campbell) and replaced it with more of the same. In the interest of making the game slightly more challenging, I use only the highest level of difficulty and recruit only in-state players. Needless to say, I've got some of the worst tight ends and receivers around. But I am bringing back the wishbone. Once this becomes tiresome I've decided how to get a real challenge. Dynasty mode with Kentucky. Eww.

I really do have a job, I swear. There is only so much reading on CADASIL that once can do at one time. It's my current award holder for favorite acronym (Cerebral Autosomal Dominant Arteriopathy with Subcortical Infarcts and Leukoencephalopathy). Say that ten times fast.

2 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

It's nice to know I'm not the only one whose husband is counting the days until football returns.

Good luck on those tests. Man.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home