Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Is it a llama or an alpaca? Git'R Done!!!

So I was doing my third spinal tap in two nights. On a federal prisoner. Nice guy. During a humorous turn of events, while I had a 6 inch spinal needle wedged into this guy's back, he and one of his three guards begin a discussion about this animal that was on the TV. One guard said it was "that thing like a camel, but not a camel". To which another guy said, "Oh, a llama." Then the patient, the guy with a 6-inch needle in his back, blurts out, "No it's more like a furry, colored-sheep." Someone finally decided it must be an alpaca. I must say I was impressed.

Then one of the guards randomly blurted out "Git 'r done!" about the time I was pulling the needle out. That was entertaining. I must admit I have a special place in my heart for the humor of Larry the Cable Guy. Good stuff. Wherever the hell he is from. Can't quite place that dialect.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Can you please email Taylor your address? We have something that belongs to you and Heather.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home