Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Intoxication and subpoenas

I've come to the amazing conclusion that working 8pm-8am every night sucks.  Especially for someone who already has trouble sleeping under good conditions.  But I have made a discovery: if I limit myself to 3 or fewer hours of sleep in a 24-hour period (I don't deal with day and night lately), I get a buzz-like feeling kinda like beer, but without impairment.  I tend to say the first thing that comes to mind, which makes for a lot more talkativeness than I usually exhibit.  Luckily I only have two more nights of this shit.  Including tonight.  Friday at 8am I'm free.  Until Sunday when I start yet another assignment.

So SEC media days are going on right now.  Vanderbilt's coach seems strangely optimistic.  And Phil Fulmer refuses to go to Birmingham because there's a subpoena with his name on it.  Amusing.  As well as the fact that UT gave him their blessing to ditch the event and eat the $10,000 fine.  I'm sure that they're not hiding anything...

College football is barely more than a month away.  Awesome.  I think Heather and I are actually going to get season tickets, even if we can only make it to one or two games, they're cheap here.  I can't imagine why.

3 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

Saying whatever comes to mind? Oh, how very unlike you, Brian ;)

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home