Wednesday, May 05, 2004

CINCO DE MAYO

When exactly did this become an event in the US?

Anyway, skit night has become quite the headache. I am by no means a computer guru, but I'm being treated as one because I'm capable of converting recorded skits from one movie format to another at the click of a button. I hope the powers that be running this show realize that I'm not sitting there all night tomorrow clicking mouse buttons instead of pouring various fabulous mixed drinks down the hatch.

So graduation is what, 3 days away or something. I was way more excited about my last day of clinical responsibilities as a medical student than I am about graduating. Though I will be officially an MD, theoretically capable of treating even your medical problems. ;)

So myself and another guy in our class were sharing pictures of our soon-to-be homes today. Incredibly sad. I'm not sure why, but it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home