Saturday, March 20, 2004

So, myself, my wife, and her family just back from the Fairhope Arts Festival. Saw a few interesting items, the most interesting of which was an artist who had a method of doing emulsion printing onto stoneware. Unfortunately, no web site to link to.

Of course, Thursday was "Match Day". Congratulations to everyone in our class, as we already knew our results. Everyone seems to have survived the annual trip to New Orleans without incident. Things just seem better when no one spends the night in Central Lockup.

On a more mundane note, we received our replacement Roomba. It's working great. To whom I was discussing the temporary failings of the Roomba last week, I hate to admit that I discovered that it was probably user error that was causing our problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home